Description of Trem Cemaes
This beautiful 4 bedroom detached home with sea views is currently for sale.
The plot is ideally located in the quiet seaside hamlet of Gwbert-On-Sea, a small cliff top coastal hamlet in Ceredigion, Wales. It lies at the most southerly coastal point of Ceredigion, on the eastern shore of the Teifi estuary, from where there are views westwards over Cardigan Bay, and south-westwards to Poppit Sands and the headland of Cemaes Head, in neighbouring Pembrokeshire. It is most easily reached by the B4548 road from the town of Cardigan.
With beaches, restaurants, golf, spa, farm park, boat club and coastal path all just a stroll away this will be a beautiful new home in a very special location.
Please contact Fine and Country Estate Agents Narberth for more information 01834862138.
- EXECUTIVE NEW BUILD HOME IN GWBERT ON SEA
- SPECTACULAR SEA VIEWS
- MODERN DESIGN WITH HIGH QUALITY FINISH AND SPECIFICATION
- 4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS (2 ENSUITE AND 1 WALK IN WARDROBE), 2 RECEPTIONS, UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND KITCHEN WITH FULL LENGTH FOLDING DOORS PROVIDING STUNNING VIEWS OF CARDIGAN BAY, POPPIT SANDS AND CEMAES HEAD
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE BENEFITING FROM FANTASTIC SEA VIEWS, JULIET BALCONY WITH FOLDING DOORS
- PRIVATE GARDEN INCLUDING PLANNING FOR LARGE OUTDOOR STORAGE SHED
- AN IMPRESSIVE MODERN HOME IN A BEAUTIFUL LOCATION WITH STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE WALES COASTAL PATH, CARDIGAN GOLF CLUB, THE CLIFF HOTEL AND SPA, TEIFI BOATING CLUB
Click on the buttons below to toggle between the different floor plans.
Click on any of the images below to make them larger and open the full gallery of images.
Trem Cemaes is currently on the market with Fine and Country Estate Agents. For more information, please click here or fill in the form below: