Description of Redstone House
An impressive executive home built to high specifications in the sought after town of Narberth, Pembrokeshire.
Filled with extra features such as 4 sets of French doors, engineered oak floors, Flavel log burner in slate hearth, LED inset ceiling lights, designer kitchen and luxury bathrooms. Some rooms are not yet carpeted providing the buyer with purchase options.
Short walk away is the trendy and popular town of Narberth, a gorgeous little market town where pretty coloured Edwardian and Georgian buildings line the high street which has developed quite a reputation as shopper’s heaven. Independent shops selling a whole range of exquisite items from fine art to fine food rub shoulders with the vintage and antique shops. There are award winning café’s pubs and restaurants, as well.
- AWARD WINNING NEW BUILD – LABC PEMBROKESHIRE AWARD FOR BUILDING EXCELLENCE 2016
- EXECUTIVE NEW BUILD HOME IN NARBERTH
- MODERN DESIGN WITH HIGH QUALITY FINISH
- 5 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS (2 ENSUITE), 2 RECEPTIONS, UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH OAK FLOORS & LOG BURNER
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH CENTRE ISLAND
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – ROOF SOLAR PANELS
- ATTRACTIVE NEUTRAL DÉCOR THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH LOVELY RURAL VIEWS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO VERY DESIRABLE TOWN
- EXCELLENT ROAD, RAIL LINKS & SCHOOLS
Click on the buttons below to toggle between the different floor plans.
Click on any of the images below to make them larger and open the full gallery of images.